Saturday, December 5, 2009

Black Friday

If I ever get time to explain my life right now, you will understand why this is over a week late. However, I commented on my brother’s blog about husbands being the “greatest” shoppers--- especially on black Friday. Anyway, I felt the need to share it with you.

Click here for Josh’s Post

Here’s my story- So we went shopping on Friday for a camera (notice I said "WE"... Dan was as committed as I was). We planned on getting up at 5:30 am, but Abi kept us up until 3:30am... scratched that idea fast. So we went out at 9am (when most of the people had already been out for 5 hours). We had done all the research the night before so we knew exactly what we were getting. We got to Best Buy in Idaho Falls and got the camera and then stood in line. Dan was so sweet and let me run over to Ross while he bought the camera. Then at Ross all he had to do was choose a Christmas dress for Abi and check out. Easy enough... We get out to the car and he says something about being out shopping for three hours and how tired he was! I looked at the clock and we had only been out for an hour (minus 1/2 hour driving time from Trent's)!!!

What were your experiences on Black Friday? I was even surprised that my Dad of all people went out shopping… of course, he was shopping for guns, not clothes LOL :)

No comments: