If you haven’t already figured out that I am SWAMPED with school... I am. Not only was last week such a crazy busy week with the normal, everyday demands, I had midterms, ballroom competitions, a 20 hour landscape design project, and Dan hunting for some days.But one of my dear friends got married and he asked me to do his wedding flowers. I couldn’t resist! I LOVED planning this with spreadsheets and pulling photos of inspiration from the web!
The Jones’ wedding turned out just FABULOUS! Their reception was a carnival theme with tickets, booths, and prizes. I will post some photos of the actual reception when they post them...
Meanwhile... just imagine me in my Neon Star PJ’s at 3am Thursday night doing flowers (pj’s pictured below)! Then waking up at 4:30am to get the flowers to the Wedding Party for the temple. It took hours to do everything that I needed to get done! My house smelled wonderful and it was such an accomplishment! I am so grateful for my sweetheart who stayed up to help me Thursday night and transport the flowers for the reception Friday night. Huge event and
These aren’t all the photos and the definitely don’t do justice, but enjoy!!!
Groomsmen Bouts
Mother’s Pin-on Bouts
Bridesmaids
Groom
Bridal Toss
Centerpieces all put in pumpkins
Bridal for Reception and photos
More Bridesmaids for Reception and Photos
Abi... such a sweetie!
9 comments:
Wow Clarissa! You are busy! Great job on the flowers!
Wow, you are so talented! I really should have had you do my wedding flowers. It's one of the two things I regret about my wedding. These bouquets totally trump what I had!
beautiful work! So talented.
You sound busy. The flowers look like they were fun to put together for a fall wedding.
you're so talented! I didn't know you do flowers too!
BEAUTIFUL flowers!
You are a woman of MANY talents! I had no idea you did that. They looked amazing
The many talents... I am sure they smell better than the diapers in your house.
Wow! Awesome job on all those flowers! They are very pretty.
Post a Comment