We enjoyed a wonderful and quick conference weekend in Colorado with my family. My grandparent’s came down to enjoy Abi as well :)
Talking to cousin Libby on webcam- Abi turned off the computer shortly after this.
Four generation photo- out of all the photos Abi didn’t want to cooperate in- darn her!
Opening birthday (late) presents from Mima
Playing with dress-ups and toys during a session
Abi gets her first Happy Meal--- adventure!
Didn’t make her too happy did it? She kicked that box until it was dead!
5 comments:
Such a cute little munchkin! It was fun webcaming.
She is such a cutie! The pictures just don't do justice to the real thing. :-)
We had so much fun with you here. Thanks for coming.
This isn't really about this post but I keep forgetting to e-mail you so here it is: Miriam misses you. Specifically she says "I miss my singer lady" :-) So you made a difference in the ward even if you didn't know it :-)
Love conference with family!
I love Abi's dress. She's really a big girl now, huh? -Katie S
Post a Comment