Abi LOVES to unload our wallets. I have to be careful to make sure that I get everything back too because she tends to take off with the most important cards... driver’s license, debit card, school ID.
Joe like to do this as well. I have lost a wallet a the grocery store because he got into my purse and was playing with it. Congratulation on making the ballroom dance team!!! I hope you get all you want and need from it.
You better just get use to it....she is going to be "unloading your wallets" for the rest of your life! :-)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Joe like to do this as well. I have lost a wallet a the grocery store because he got into my purse and was playing with it.
Congratulation on making the ballroom dance team!!! I hope you get all you want and need from it.
You better just get use to it....she is going to be "unloading your wallets" for the rest of your life! :-)
Post a Comment