I have been asked a lot about what I do during the day, so here it is... the grand mess!

I am currently taking classes at BYU through the internet. When Abi goes down for a nap, I immediately get to the books. This is a picture of my landscaping endeavors and then on my desk (no photo) I have all my human development books. When Abi starts to wake up, all of it gets cleaned up. I do this about 3 or 4 times a day. It has been a lot of work, but I am really enjoying the progress I have made.
One of my best friends had a birthday party for her two kids the other week... and this is what I spent mucho mucho time on! I had so much fun making this cake and can't wait for an excuse to make another for someone!
I am currently taking classes at BYU through the internet. When Abi goes down for a nap, I immediately get to the books. This is a picture of my landscaping endeavors and then on my desk (no photo) I have all my human development books. When Abi starts to wake up, all of it gets cleaned up. I do this about 3 or 4 times a day. It has been a lot of work, but I am really enjoying the progress I have made.
One of my best friends had a birthday party for her two kids the other week... and this is what I spent mucho mucho time on! I had so much fun making this cake and can't wait for an excuse to make another for someone!
The top layer was a lemon cake with lemon filling and the bottom was a confetti cake with raspberry filling... they were hits!

3 comments:
Clarissa your cake is awesome! I might have you make me one sometime. do you have a price list of what you sell them for? if not, you should. It looks so great!
Robyn, I would love to make you a cake. Just let me know!
I also realized last week that I don't have access to your blog... can i? clarissathomas@gmail.com
I took several landscape design classes for my Interior Design degree. I have a very creative girlfriend in Midway who is a landscape designer – there is a lot more to consider then curb appeal when designing someone’s landscaping. (I think our aunt Ilene has a natural talent for landscape design). Believe it or not there are some landscaping considerations I have to take into account when selecting interior finishes for a home.
I recognize and own all the drafting supplies in your picture! In college I got an awesome container (that I still use) to hold all my supplies from Artbin.com, check it out. Also, I would get most my supplies from DickBlick.com (love the catalog!)
Post a Comment