I can't beleive how big Abi has been getting. I look at her pictures from even Christmas and she has changed SO much! She is such a chatterbox as my mom can attest to. She steals the show on the Webcam constantly!
The other morning she was screaming for me and I came into the room to see that she was trying to feed herself through her ear. Silly Abi! No wonder you were screaming.
Dan cannot wait until Abi is big enough to rough house... even though it hasn't stopped him. Abi is such a monkey! She loves being upside down and every which way.
Abi has been doing great on rice cereal! However, she isn't good with spoons yet (hence the rice cereal up her nose) and really likes it in a bottle because she likes to feed herself. Smart cookie and independent too.

2 comments:
It looks like you're having fun. Congrats on 3 years as well.
Does Abi like hanging upside down?
She is so cute and happy. Grandpa needs to have a grand baby fix.
Post a Comment