After Des Moines, we did the unthinkable and traveled the whole second half of the way in one day! Yep, Josh and Sam were exactly half way... and it was about 20 hours of travel after that. The weather was great except for a few spots in Wyoming, but overall we made good time.
SO WE'RE HERE!!! YEAH! After 6 days of travel and all the adventures (blogged and unblogged)... It already just feels SO good to be back. We don't have a place to live, but have some great options and just need to make a decision. We are staying with Dan's parents in Park City and Abi has been SPOILED to death from cousins to aunts to grandparents. Dan is already busy busy with work and as much as I didn't want to be busy, I am.
The last photo is of Dan's granparents (Walter and Betsy Thomas) and Dan's cousin George and his wife and their adorable little boy (it makes 3 boys for them under the age of four! NUTS). Anyway, it was a nice visit and I really like George and his wife.
Speaking of my already busy schedule... Abi already met with her new Doctor whom I JUST LOVE!!!! THANK YOU MARY ANN! I thought she was sick from us, and that is why I went right away, but she was just a little congested. Anyway, she has gained a whopping 2 pounds in three weeks! Abi is now in the double digits! 11 lbs exactly. She got her shots (still harder for mom than for Abi) and is doing well. She still amazed the Doctor by how advanced she was in developments.
I really didn't want to be so active in all the things going on (as I said in past posts), but it has just been too hard to not get out and do things. I stayed home today which was very nice and allowed me to give Abi all my attention. She was kind of fussy from her shots too. I hope things slow down a bit after Christmas (yeah right... who am I fooling?) So, bring it on! You want to come along?
2 comments:
I enjoyed reading of your adventures! Remember to take time for yourself! You guys are already missed!
So glad you guys made it safe. What a fun time of year to be back with family. Good luck with the home search. Merry Christmas
Post a Comment