Friday, January 15, 2016

New Hair


December started out with me getting my "hair did." 
My stylist who I have used for 7 years just had twins so she has stopped doing hair for a while - that meant I had to find someone new. Thank heavens for Instagram giving me a way to keep in touch with other ladies who do hair and see their work!
Dan was out of town so I had my mother-in-law watch the girls and that was awesome because I didn't get home until 1:30 am! I sat in the chair for 6 hours! My stylist worked the whole time but I have hoards of hair and the process just takes forever. 
Overall, I am tickled by the result. The color is gorgeous and I felt so renewed! I still have a lot of hair that is shorter from the breakage that occurred from being prego, but I am getting there. I can actually wear my hair straight now but still have to pull it back on my part side. I think by the end of the summer someone won't be able to tell what happened. That point will make about 26 months of regrowth from when it started breaking. The Lord must have needed me to learn something--- 





This was taken at the salon - I love these photos. I haven't had a good photo of me taken in a while. However, I have bloodshot eyes due to the time in of night it was taken - maybe some Photoshop if I ever need a head shot :)



1 comment:

Samantha said...

You look so fab! I feel like I haven't been able to wear my hair straight in a while because my face is fat and my hair is thinner after having three babies. #motherhood . So glad you got some time for yourself, you look amazing!