Thursday, July 23, 2015

Yuba Lake

We had our annual Yuba Lake trip with Dan's family last week. It was such a blast and as always, adventure. 
We first had to gather pebble families. 



And we always have good running going on - I had a great group this year. PS - it is hard to run on a dirt road while taking a photo. 



We had twinner naps-

And chubby cheeks-






And adventures getting the boat unstuck - an hour later we did enjoy some actual boating. 

Dan has the best support system around - 




Dan and Abi went once too. She didn't even get her hair wet she did such a great job!

I existed with my bright pink lips. It was my one way of making peace with my postpartum body and postpartum hair horns going on. Believe me, I didn't want any photos taken. But I was present-
 

She could hardly move in that dumb life jacket. She screamed every time it was put on -

Brookie was torturing everyone with the squirter-


This was a gorgeous biff from Chase. If I was just two seconds later--- face first. 




Look, there I am!!! It wasn't a really smooth ride and I was SO sore the next day from being tense.








We had to come home for a day to make some appointments and this was our whole afternoon-



Do you know it cost me $12 a night to park my car? Can you believe that?!?!?!

Smores and Smoreo time-





Eliza had all the kids laughing-

Dan back with the kids -














Rocks- natural teething material - runs in the family-

A literal beach bum-


Eliza was grabbing Dan's ears and pulling him around. She did if for fun. However, it was very close to a time Brookie pulled on Dan's ears in Las Vegas to pull him around - on purpose. 

Brookie was complaining there was a thistle in her shorts-

No comments: