Tuesday, February 17, 2015

January 2015

It seems that three kids was the kicker for blogging. I am doing better Instagramming the moments of the days- BUT! I refuse so get more than a month behind.

January found me more on the phone with insurance than any other time in my life – one time happened to be in a car wash actually. I was on hold for “twenty minutes” and they happened to pick up… I had to call back and wait again lol.2015-01-02 12.35.07

My Christmas/Anniversary gift from Dan and my parents.

2015-01-02 15.45.44

 2015-01-03 13.45.13 2015-01-03 16.41.26

These are photos of my chubby self… I think B looks like me…

2015-01-03 20.41.46 2015-01-03 20.41.56 2015-01-03 20.42.16 2015-01-03 20.42.25

Capturing some of her first smiles in the mother’s lounge at church.

2015-01-04 09.18.16 2015-01-04 09.18.29-1 2015-01-04 09.18.29-2

The girls’ cousin Gabe was blessed. It was a nice sacrament and we were able to hear testimonies from Dan, his Dad, and Great Grandma Betsy. That was pretty neat.

2015-01-04 10.37.19 2015-01-04 10.39.10 2015-01-04 16.41.55 2015-01-05 13.43.29 2015-01-05 13.43.39 2015-01-05 13.43.43

We celebrated our 9th anniversary at home pathetically. However, Dan surprised me with roses that were STUNNING!

2015-01-05 17.52.10 2015-01-05 17.55.35 2015-01-05 17.55.55 2015-01-05 19.14.06 2015-01-05 19.14.08 2015-01-06 12.45.24 2015-01-06 12.45.39 2015-01-06 13.44.27

I failed making my first meal after baby- the carrots were “hard as rocks” in Abi’s words.

 2015-01-07 19.05.29

 2015-01-07 19.08.59

Rainbow Dash is this important to this one-

2015-01-08 09.18.54 2015-01-08 09.19.09 2015-01-09 07.54.56 2015-01-09 07.55.01 2015-01-09 07.55.03  2015-01-09 07.55.14

Abi studied shapes in class-

2015-01-09 14.33.53 2015-01-09 14.34.31 b

I worked on some watercolors-

 2015-01-09 15.36.58 2015-01-09 15.37.13

Brookie and Abi worked on some watercolors-

2015-01-09 15.37.25 2015-01-09 17.30.00

Singing at the top of her lungs in our microphones-

 2015-01-09 23.13.40-2

After an adventure of B throwing up in our car on the way home from Colorado, I promptly purchased a carpet cleaner – I have used it weekly since. Best Buy ever!

2015-01-10 12.11.20 

Ava came to baby sit- she’s 12 and Abi is 6…

2015-01-10 20.42.46 2015-01-11 10.21.44 2015-01-11 12.14.30-2 2015-01-11 12.14.42 2015-01-11 17.31.32

We had a nice FHE at Sister Backus’ home. It was really nice!

2015-01-12 20.09.38 2015-01-12 20.09.58 2015-01-13 12.05.02

Warming up on heater-

2015-01-15 07.37.39

Banka came to visit with Great Grandma and Grandpa for a couple of hours. We all pilfered through Chatbooks and had such a nice time!

 2015-01-15 11.15.16 2015-01-15 11.15.55 2015-01-15 11.16.02 2015-01-15 11.16.12 2015-01-15 11.16.24 2015-01-15 11.22.53 2015-01-15 11.32.32 2015-01-15 11.36.01 2015-01-15 11.42.06 2015-01-15 11.52.38

Brookie learned how to use Great Grandma’s camera… and that is all she wanted to do the rest of the time.

2015-01-15 12.04.43 2015-01-15 12.08.06 2015-01-15 12.11.37

Kneader’s licking good!

 2015-01-16 13.32.42

We started working on Valentine’s Day stuff for Riss Floral-

 2015-01-17 17.31.13 2015-01-17 17.31.48

Abi dressed Eliza one morning… Abi was then shirt-less too. Funny stuff!

2015-01-18 08.53.03

2015-01-26 19.04.48 2015-01-18 13.10.06-1 2015-01-18 13.09.492015-01-18 13.13.21-1 2015-01-18 13.18.45

Pete the Cat day at Dan’s work-

 2015-01-19 15.00.05 2015-01-19 15.00.21 2015-01-19 15.00.42 2015-01-19 15.00.44 2015-01-19 15.38.45

For our anniversary, I set up a gallery wall for him. We hung it a couple of weeks later…. 2015-01-19 16.05.02

And cleaned Dan’s office-

 2015-01-19 16.05.08 2015-01-19 18.48.28 2015-01-20 09.16.27 2015-01-20 09.20.02 2015-01-20 10.19.52 2015-01-20 11.55.28 2015-01-20 16.35.01 2015-01-20 18.43.47 2015-01-20 19.05.48 2015-01-20 19.05.55 2015-01-21 18.01.08 2015-01-22 10.44.38 2015-01-22 10.44.53 2015-01-22 14.32.23 2015-01-22 14.32.59 2015-01-22 14.33.02 2015-01-22 14.33.32-1 2015-01-22 14.33.35 2015-01-22 14.34.36 2015-01-22 14.34.37 2015-01-22 14.34.42

Backwards Day at school-

 2015-01-23 07.24.03 2015-01-24 14.15.02

We met up with our friends the Wilkinson’s from Hawaii for dinner one night… and made plans for our trip next year!!!

2015-01-24 18.07.36-1

We played a game after church… these photos say it all about our two gooses-

 2015-01-25 16.15.04 2015-01-25 16.16.21 2015-01-25 16.18.18 2015-01-25 16.18.32 2015-01-25 16.25.42 2015-01-25 16.51.46 2015-01-25 19.29.59

And I started packing for our trip to San Diego! More to come on that!!!!

 2015-01-26 14.35.29

No comments: