Sunday, August 28, 2011

photoshoot for abigail

check out this beautiful girl! we went out yesterday and took these photos. these are my favorite… (I took almost 300 photos of her). It is so hard to capture her and has always been that way. I so cannot decide which ones to print. What ones are your favorite?

28 Abigail's 3 year photos

behind the scenes… dan was so sweet to come with us to support us…. I love the one in the bottom right corner! Dan and Abi look just alike in their eyes and expressions. and I FINALLY caught Brooklyn in a good smile. Now, we have got to capture her this week in her blessing dress shoot.

28 Abigail's 3 year photos1

overall I think this one is my favorite of Abi… she is just gorgeous and such a spunk.

IMG_1314

oh, and ps, I didn’t pose her for this photo… all her.

2 comments:

Lora said...

Agreed! This rock picture is adorable! I also like the sassy hip pictures in the middle of the top collage. What a cute girl!

Abe n Linz said...

I think the rock picture would be great for printing! What a fun day for her!