we had such a wonderful weekend with family as my cousin (and best friend) got married to the most wonderful, amazing girl ever! There isn’t a better pair out there!
I can’t help but bear testimony of the temple. We are so lucky to know that our families can be together forever. As I sat in the sealing room and looked around at all my family I couldn’t help but feel joyous! Such light filled that room. We are so lucky to be bonded forever!
There is so much joy in living a righteous life.
Dan and I have been going through some extremely rough situations this year… and we know there are some more coming our way. But I am amazed that because we are trying to live righteously, we can still have moments of complete laughter and joy… even after a tough conversation. I am so grateful for a strong, righteous husband who is my companion and friend.
2 comments:
You look so beautiful in all of those pictures! Pretty in pink. :) Happy Belated Birthday Claire! Love you!
It was a beautiful day! So good to see you.
Post a Comment