Wednesday, February 9, 2011

it’s a ---

picture of me! although I know that isn’t what you are interested in.  IMG_6173

and as much as you love her, I am sure you aren’t interested as much in her today. IMG_6174 IMG_6189

IT’S A BEAUTIFUL, HEALTHY BABY GIRL!

taken at 20 weeks – I am 21 weeks now

due june 22

11 comments:

Alicia said...

Congrats!! All those granddaughters in your family! Abigail will be a great big sister!

kemery755 said...

Congratulations Clarissa! Having two girls in a row, is the sweetest blessing. :) They will be such good friends!

Alison said...

Wow when you announced it, I thought you were just 3 months along. But I guess you were a lot further along than I thought! You are only 3 weeks behind me. :) And yay for having two girls! I think that having two of the same sex in the row is awesome. Congratulations!

Samantha said...

Congrats on another girl! They will be such good friends :) I hope you are having a happy pregnancy, and that your hubby will come home soon. It has to be so hard, hang in there!

thebean said...

The Thuns have girls, and the Trents have boys. (Although we are looking forward to our first girl.) I love Abi.

The Harry Herald said...

That is so fun! Congrats!

Abe n Linz said...

Too exciting! The happiest part is that it's a healthy baby! Great news. Thanks for finally showing how awesome you look pregnant! beautiful

Als said...

So happy for you guys! I bet Abby is THRILLED! Congratulations!

Samantha said...

Love the pics! You look so pretty!

Becky said...

Yeah Congratulations!!!!!! We are so excited for you. 2 Girls is a blast.

Becca Meservy said...

YAY FOR BABY GIRLS!!