abi chose her outfit today-
Abi watched a show in another room while my mom and I were sewing today. Her show finished and I came in and turned off the movie to get abi ready for quiet time. She started to throw a fit and say, “no, I do NOT want to go to quiet time.” I just nicely picked myself up and left the room because fits don’t work with me. Anyway, my mom and I got sewing again and about 15 minutes later we both realized it was just a bit too quiet. I started my search for abi and I couldn’t find her. I looked behind the couch, in the cardboard house, and called for her, but alas, no Abi. I finally looked into my room. She had taken off her leopard print shoes (shown above), placed them on the side of the bed, and had gotten into bed with her blanket… and was ASLEEP!!! She took herself to quiet time! I started crying because I was just so proud of her. She slept peacefully for two hours… she is such a good girl!
1 comment:
We have quiet time too. An hour alone in his room. Its never quiet. He never sleeps and its usually a fit to get him there. But we still have it every day. Its good for him and I have a minute of peace (between every 10 mins when I have to tell him to go back to quiet time).
Post a Comment