Can it be here already? I am so ready to go to Colorado! I am trying to busy my schedule so it goes by faster, but I just need to get out of here!
Here is Abigail last Sunday… I love the third and fourth photos of her.
Doughnuts brought by Mima and Banka. It was so nice to have my parents and Erik here for two days. I liked having something to break up my long wait until Christmas!
Abi is quite the hairdresser! She LOVES doing hair… especially in church :) I went upstairs the other day to find Dan being so submissive to Abi’s every, “Now hold still.” “Don’t move.” “Turn yours head.” “Just one more piece.”
But this really showed me how much of a haircut he needed…
Hair solved… but now if we could solve the toothache that Dan has. He was up ALL NIGHT and stayed home from church due to the pain today. But Dentist Tomorrow!!! Can you tell he hurts? The look in these photos reminds me of the photos that Dan SO KINDLY took when I was having contractions with Abigail.
Pregnancy update for everyone on my to do list this week :)
2 comments:
Rome was talking to Josh's mom about swimming over Christmas and I was so ready! Can't it be next week and we are in Tucson already? Please!
Where is that prego update?
Post a Comment