Wednesday, August 25, 2010

proud of myself

i checked out a book from the library and tried my hand today at an actual hair cut for abi. i think it turned out pretty darn cute. as hard as it was, this just fits her so well.

IMG_2335

IMG_2337

IMG_2338

IMG_2341

IMG_2343

IMG_2345

we went through about 7 otter pops… whatever works, i guess.

IMG_2349

IMG_2351

IMG_2352

IMG_2353

IMG_2354

14 comments:

Abe n Linz said...

I love little girls with bobs. Good job.

Kimber said...

ok, cute! good job girl!!!

Ashlee said...

You never cease to amaze me! You're so brave!! It looks very good. :)

Marie T. said...

That fits Abi to a T! What a good job. Can't wait to see it in person!

Brian & Kyla said...

Oh wow! That's super cute!

Martha Lee said...

Here hair cut is better then mine. It is way cute on her.

Jenilee said...

Great job on the haircut. It looks so cute.

Als said...

Adorable! I'm impressed, I'm not allowed to cut Aiden's hair anymore, there have been a few... incidents...

Kim Edwards said...

Your talent never ceases to amaze me! It looks great on her-

Unknown said...

I am a fan of the shorter hair cut! Good Job. I have been cutting Trumans and it is HARD. Gregg said he wants to learn how to cut mine...that might be a little scary!

Becca Meservy said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!! It suits her very well! I'd have you come do Emma's because I'm at a loss what to do with tight curls, but it wouldn't work out...

Rachel Q said...

It looks so cute--way to go! And that is such an awesome idea to put a bib on backwards. Never thought of that.

Joan said...

Very cute Clarrisa...makes her cute little neck easier to kiss! :)

mcewen16 said...

Way cute haircut! I have a picture of my first "short" haircut, and I remember feeling so special that I had a real hairdo. :D