i competed in the utah dancesport championship this past weekend and my partner matt and i took second place!!! here we are with my friends tim and courtney who took first. sorry about the photo… my camera is having issues!
this past week abi decided that she needed grover in her coat facing her as we ran errands. i just thought these photos of her were to cute
abi has been sick this weekend. sadly, i have loved almost every minute of it… extra naps, and a cuddly child!!! she NEVER cuddles, so it was such a gift from her to cuddle the whole two hours at the byu gymnastics meet this past weekend.
I also just realized that most of you haven’t seen my new do. i shall get some better photos up sometime. i already love the coloring. i couldn’t afford the upkeep to keep it blond. since having abi my hair has gone to this shade of brown. it was a drastic change, but it fits me really well.
4 comments:
I always feed bad when little kids are sick. But I am glad you were able to spend some time cuddling with her.
Congratulations Clarissa! You have always been such a beautiful dancer.
You are a beautiful mother too.
Congratulations! That is exciting. I'm totally with you on the extra cuddle time. It's sad when they're sick, but any chance to snuggle is priceless. AND I like the new color. Very cute.
Clarissa...I don't know if you remember me back in the glenwood days! You were getting married about the time we got settled in....Now by the looks of things you have an adorable GIRL! CRAZY How are things?
Post a Comment