
One of our good friends offered to take our family’s pictures yesterday. What a success! We were only in a session for 30 minutes and got some great shots. Abi was all over the place, but who could expect less when you have a wide open park to run in?
Thanks Raleigh!
5 comments:
What great photos! What a cute family! I think the lighting is perfect. I love that it is later in the day. It is so hard to capture Abi's fun personality on film, but I think these do. I hope I get some copies!
What a neatly dressed family... you are all so dapper.
What beautiful pictures! Seeing them makes me miss fall in Utah so much. Hope you guys are doing well - you look great!
I like the sunset lighting!
Those pictures are GORGEOUS! I'm surprised Abi was so cooperative! When Autumn was that little, we had a hard time getting her to look at the camera and not cry. Your family is absolutely adorable. Abi is so adorably gorgeous, I hope you're planning on more kids!
Post a Comment