Friday, August 21, 2009

Birthday celebrations

We spent the day at work with dad since all his employees were out for the day... It was such an enjoyable day for us.

Abi played in her "sand box"... changing her diaper was a riot afterwards!


Abi scored a Grover, bottles for her baby doll, books, and a dress... OH! and latches for the kitchen cupboards (from mom)!


The birthday girl herself. She wore her crown around and got so much attention!


And Abi eating her cake... because we have been packing for our move (tomorrow) I wasn't able to have a party party for family but I loved it this way! We finished off our night with the Rollins eating dinner and more cake! Happy Birthday Abi! We love you!

5 comments:

Ryan.Robyn said...

that was so cute

Josh said...

Happy Birthday Abi! We hope that you had a great day! Did you get the package before your address change?

Mellanee said...

Abi couldn't be any cuter! What a doll. Happy Birthday hugs from the Bountiful Kilpacks.

We sure loved having you guys over last week. We had so much fun and hope you did too. It was wonderful seeing you again. Hope all went well with your move today.

Marie T. said...

I love how Abi just dives right in. No hands, just mouth. What a fun little girl. We sure love you Abi! Happy Birthday!

Christine said...

What a sweet little girl you have. Time flies. I wish they could just stay babies.