

This weeks was full of kitchen adventures... thousands of them!

When we first had ants, we just killed them. However, they kept coming on strong! Finally one night Dan traced them to the cupboards and found this!
Yesterday, I planted all my indoor starters for my veggie garden that Dan and I are preparing. We are trying our hand at Square Foot Gardening. I enjoyed my trip to Lowe's last week to get ready for this. I planned on doing my monthly trip to Lowe's, Wal-Mart, and Sam's... however Lowe's packed me in tight and I had to postpone Wal-Mart. When Dan unloaded the Durango that night, Dan sweetly told me that I loaded down too much and had no spring left. Dan sweetly informed me that even after he took out half of my garden load, that he still had to spring. We are excited to watch our "faith seeds" grow! I actually bought one tomato plant... just shows my unbelief I guess.

I tried out Sam's Club's Online Click'n'Pull this week. It was great! I just ordered what I needed the day before and then went into Sam's customer service counter, paid and walked out with my cart. I didn't even have to lift a finger to have the food scanned! Plus, I can save my grocery list for future use! The food was all right there and just wonderful that I didn't have to push a heavy cart around.
New York has had beautiful weather the past weeks! Even with a couple of mornings of snow, we have loved the 60-70* weather. Supposedly, there is always a HUGE winter storm in April, but it sure doesn't look like it! :)
We have loved to hear about all the new babies being born and Spring fever happening! It has been wonderful to hear of all the achievements of those we love!
3 comments:
we've made our blog private...you will need to create a wordpress username and the email me the username to be able to see it...just let me know: aliciahinrichs@gmail.com
I have to ask...in the photo showing the source of your Ant infestation...are those tooth brushes on the window? Are they for cleaning around the kitchen or do you do your dental hygiene in the kitchen?
I am so glad you commented on my blog! You look so beautiful in that picture! Congratulations on your baby, you will be an awesome mom.
Post a Comment