Friday, February 22, 2008

Caught Red Handed!

My favorite Valentine's Day idea comes from my cousin Tiffany. She requires something red or pink and completely frivolous for her and her girls. So we have tried to adopt that in our little family and it is so much fun. This year, Dan surprised me by spray painting all of the snow around our house with hearts and "I Love You"s. As I drove in from the grocery store, I saw the red paint and thought something had died in our front yard, but was so surprised to see that it was just the opposite! I wished we were going to have people over so they could see how special my husband treats me! (For Dan's sake, I won't expound on the photo of why he had red paint all over his hands :) However, it was all over his hands and his only nice pair of jeans) Sadly, due to the weather in New York, it was snowed and rained upon that night and didn't last for more than two days. Dan received such a great gift from me... (talk about frivolous!). An Extra Special Tickle Me Elmo!
Dan also pampered me the rest of the night as we stayed in with a homemade dinner and a board game. I love Dan... I am so blessed to have such a great husband who takes care of me. He is always so positive and helps me to be a better person. He supports me in my schooling and dancing and is always ready to lend a hand anytime he can. He is so handy on the house and we are so blessed because we wouldn't be able to survive here without him. He is dedicated to whatever he puts his mind to and most of all, he is dedicated to the Lord. I love him and am so thankful that I get to have Valentine's Day to celebrate that again.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Aww, how sweet that he sprayed all those hearts in the snow! That is really original.