We are headed out of our world and into yours! Hopefully the weather here will be good enough for us to reach you as planned on the 17th. We will be spending Christmas with Dan's family in Park City and then the day after Christmas, we will head to Colorado to visit my family. We are so excited to see all our family and friends!
Our adventures continue to be great here and know that, like normal, they will follow us to you! For example, our water pipes froze for the second time this morning. It was the coldest we have experienced so far at a low of 8 degrees! Thankfully we will be gone for about 3 weeks; however, we will have to come back someday... and like I told my mom, we will deal with it when it comes because "Worrying doesn't take away today of its troubles, it take the strength out of today." We love it here in Sidney now that we are busy, busy, busy!
I think that this Christmas will be one of true meaning this year. Due to a lot of circumstances lately, our hearts have been turned toward Heavenly Father and his Son to help us through. We have also had many great and wonderful experiences to share the gospel with others. This past week alone I handed out 4 Mr. Kreugar's Christmas movies to some people that I work with and an artist that I happened to meet in the Library (which his art is beautiful!!! Daniel Tennant at danielktennant.com for some of his artwork). I am really lucky because I have a great way to introduce the movie... Jerry (my incredible father) named me after the little girl in that movie. So now that the movie is widespread, I feel famous as well!
We hope that you will try and reach us in the next couple of weeks to see us! Our numbers are Dan's (801) 403-3937 and mine (801) 403-9463 Love much and wished of a happy holiday!
No comments:
Post a Comment